Wednesday 21 December 2011

Lamentation

I found a crackhead sniffing some panties today. They looked a little too little to be legal.

People sicken me. The sun beats down on a beating of children next door, but the barbarians known as man give not a beat of pause. Criminals black and white speed past in their shit-laden expensive cars; not a second glance is spared to the poor people on the sidewalk being mugged by some anonymous neanderthal desperate for his next fix of avoiding the justice system.

This is why I wear my badge. I refuse to part softly with the courage invested in me. I refuse to give permission to the dirtbags and the gangsters. I refuse to allow the continuation of the negative human species; how fast we grow, we must move on.

Justice is fair, and fairness is just. Fairness is just too much to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment